CST 489/499 - Module 3
What did I learn in the third week of CST 489/499?
My team and I met with our mentor who then gave us everything we needed to know about the project dealing with Comic Seen, while on the side my team and I were responsible for turning in a capstone project proposal, which went over everything we were provided from him. The project proposal itself simply went over how it would impact others, how we would contribute, and how we plan to take on responsibilities pertaining to the features we were asked to do. This week was mostly getting ourselves oriented with the mentor, setting a project proposal for our later implementation within Comic Seen that will be approved by the mentor and professors, while also allowing my team and I to fully reflect our impact on the project and its future impact once it is fully in place. In the end, we are still underway in scheduling and designating roles dealing with feature sets, thus next week we should have everything in place for our future coursework in the later half of this course.
Comments
Post a Comment