CST 489/499 - Module 2

What did I learn in the second week of CST 489/499? 

This is the second week of our final course, which went over our assigned project, team meetup, assigned client, and capstone project proposal. I was assigned the industry project going over a comedy website from comic seen, which was a part of my two picked industry projects from the prior week. At this time, we will be having a meeting with the client to go over expectations and sign an agreement for the industry, which is a first for me personally and then with my assigned team we will go over our capstone project proposal that will define everything going forward with our capstone project.

Honestly, this will be an experience unlike anything else given throughout the program, especially the contract that will certainly go for a non-disclosure agreement. Nevertheless, I hope to do well throughout this course and get the degree that I have been striving for.

 

Comments

Popular Posts